20100317

Magazine Layout: David Crow

After Listening to the interview on typeradio several times now, I have grown fond of David Crow's voice. He is a very modest, softly spoken man that puts real thought into what he is saying and is evident that he never speaks without thinking. There is clear logic in every answer he gives; logic that is very hard to argue against. All these characteristics will help me greatly in choosing my layout and tone of my magazine layout, with emphasis on simplicity, subtlety and sophistication.

I can generate some interesting visuals from what is said in his interview. One thing i picked up on and found very useful is the fact that he says he likes to be very organised and thinks he has obsessive compulsive habits. He gives an example of having to pile books from largest at the bottom to smallest at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment