20100419

Final Layout. Fully spec'd

So this is the first of my layout pages. I have used the font Walkway semibold for the body text. This is a text from www.dafont.com. And the title font is called Tiza. This is also a free font I have found on the internet with help from my tutors. I spent a long time adjusting the tracking and alignment. This is the part of the project I have enjoyed the most. The part where I am only making slight adjustments. It also relaxes me by knowing that I am at that stage and I do not have to panick about getting things finished. The title is influenced by a comment Crow makes about feeling like a wildcard in the typography world, as he feels he does not deserve to be connected with it.
This is this the second layout and one that I struggled with the most. The image of the stacked booksis also a reference to a comment Crow makes in the interview about his compulsive disorders. I chose a mix of relevant books and non relevant books to try and make it as interesting as possible.  I feel this works alot better than just a plane white background. Comments from my housemate help also, saying that the inclusion of a background makes the article more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment