20101109

Crunch Time.


Last night I completed my hardest vector so far. This style(above) took about 2 hours to complete and very fiddly. Hopefully when I go into the offices tomorrow to show the client he is happy with it. I have 3 styles left to complete but I have near on an entire module to complete for my university studies. My first attempt at time management around two jobs has not gone as I had liked it to. Reasons may be down to not estimating the amount of time certain jobs would take. Hopefully I can manage to acquire more freelance work soon and hopefully next time I will act a bit more professionally about it.  

In other topics, the books I have chosen to illustrate are written by Graham Greene and are the following short stories:

  • The Destructors
  • The Basement Room
  • Under The Garden
  • A discovery In The Woods
  • May We Borrow Your Husband
  • Cheap In August

No comments:

Post a Comment