20110113

Website final visuals

The following are the finished products of my website. It has been uploaded on an FTP software called Fetch. Very simple to do, just dragging and dropping.

Index:

Work Navigation:


Music Navigation: 

Music Navigation:

 Contact Navigation:

I am still having problems with my contact form and the fact that it doesnt seem to be sending the emails to my account. I will have the site up anyway, as my contact details are on there also. I will keep looking into the problem. 

I learnt how important the position of files in the root folder is when I was uploading, as I changed them all into neat folders (should have done this before) so then obviously the paths to find the files had changed. So when U viewed them in a browser, nothing looked correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment