20110310

The Forlorn Boilerplate.

A few inital ideas of the photographic direction I would like to take my project. This is by no means a final idea but one that I would like to experiment with. The technique of layering up photo's is a technique I have research recently and one that has impact when it comes to street photography.

The name 'The Forlorn Boilerplate' is something that also came from a word assosiation exercise I did when thinking about titles for the book. I researched the meanings of such words like homeless, poor, stereotype etc, and found that the term 'boilerplate' can be used when referring to stereotypes. And forlorn, obviously came from looking at the word 'homeless' and I instantly put the words together and thought I would try out some visuals with it as the text runs nicely off of the tongue and has a continuity in the amount of syllable's that come with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment