20110510

Abrasive blasting metal


This is very similar to the machine I was using to grit blast my metal. It shoots out grit at a very high speed, at a very high temperature, so it is very important for it to take place in an enclosed area using high strength rubber gloves for protection.



Here is an example of how grit blasting can be very effective for covering up a broken or worn area. This can be relative to my project in the sense that the life of a homeless person is covered up by the stereotype and perception many people already have of them. 

1 comment:

  1. You used my image of putting without providing credit or proper licence information.
    The image on your website is not credited to me as the creator and it appears that your organization claims copyright by the message at the bottom of your website pages
    “IES Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved. DiseƱado por KHISGROUP y +QueGusto” of the image.

    I am the creator of the image of the corrosion pit that is on the wikipedie web site
    https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Corrosion.Pit.jpg

    Please remove my image from your website forewith.
    Alternatively you can add credits and licence information in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.. You can read about that license here:
    https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en

    Please confirm receipt of this message and abide by my request.

    ReplyDelete