20091124

End of Module Critical Evaluations-Playful Type, letterpress

This brief included a one day assignment where we were to work in groups and produce an experimental typeface and showcase it, we chose to showcase it around university. I have documented this project pretty well in an A3 folder included in my hand-in and feel i have covered alot of the process. we were shown the basics of letterpress and i felt it was by far the best thing i have done/been involved in/shown on this course so far. I loved it and definitely feel that im going to involve Letterpress form in as many pieces of my work this year as i can. I produced an A3 sized piece of work with the message 'power of words' in with a whole load of mixed up random blocks of letterform. I would have loved to have experienced a lot more with letterpress, and feel that I will definitely use it in future projects.

Word Count: 154

No comments:

Post a Comment