20100413

2nd Crit: Typeradio

The am of this crit was to show our finalised ideas of how we would solve to brief. I did not have my original idea to use a reference or starting point due to it corrupting. This meant starting over, and sometimes this can generate new, fresh ideas that you may have missed first time round so, this thought wasnt too daunting.

I showed off some new layout ideas with amendments from the first crit. The feedback was helpful and the main point I got back was to use Photography as apposed to my chosen illustrations. The rendered text is fine and using the idea of Crow's compulsive disorders to help organise my pages is also something my tutors appreciated.
using an illustrated drawing of some books, in reference to his compulsive disorder

This idea was deemed a bit irrelevant. It was linking to a quote from the interview where he says how he wishes he was a student again. Then with the stationary ordered into size illustrating his compulsive disorder. But we talked about he he would have probably been a very neat and organised student, so broken drawings with ink blots may not be the best way.


No comments:

Post a Comment