20101125

Aquascutum freelance work completed.



My vector work for Aquascutum has come to a close...for now. The files have been put into the Indesign layout given to us and have been sent to the client ready to be approved or altered. Then it will be a quick edit from us and sent back to print. Unfortunately, this catalogue is for the collection of Autumn/Winter 2011, so I dont know what my chances are of getting a hard copy of the work, but the work will still exist digitally.

The image above was one of my last images and took me quite a long time to make. It is for one of the styles of outerwear that they will portray in the catalogue, and they were needing an info graphic for a piece of detail that cannot be seen in the main image. I am happy, and my client is happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment