20110128

Professional Project brief

Today, as a class, we have been briefed on our professional project. I have been thinking about this project for quite a while already so already have a few ideas. I am going to keep quiet about these ideas through the early stages of my design development stages. I will also be discussing with my tutors, which idea he feels is stronger and which to go forward with.

We were informed on the importance of relevant research and how to broaden the research into surveys and interviews as apposed to just using the internet for research. I am very very keen to prove myself with this project and am not going to let money or complacency get in the way of achieving a highest possible grade. I will have to go out of my comfort zone and be aggressive with getting outstanding sources and research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment