20110204

Professional Project 1st Critique

Yesterday was our first crit for our professional exhibition projects. I have been thinking about ideas for this project for a while so it was a chance to get them all down and get feedback from the class and from the tutors. This is the presentation I gave:




I am going to design and create a book of accounts of the homeless, their lives and their stories. I have always been intrigued by their stories about how they have ended up homeless, and have always wanted to know. By doing this I am hoping to raise awareness to this issue. I am aware that many of them may be addicts- I have grown up with a good education about this topic due to a few members of my family being a subject of alcoholism. its a topic I feel passionate about and feel I can help as well as create a visually aesthetic book that could have a selling point in major book retailers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment