20110322

Page examples of book







Through my research I am finding that it is very important to choose a considered paper stock and weight for making a book. It should compliment the content of the page and have reasoning for why it is used. This got me thinking about the subject I have chosen and how I could relate this to stock. A lot of the people of the homeless community that I have met no longer have any address, dental records, health records, insurance, driving license etc. Its almost as if they are invisible on paper as they don't exist in document form, only physical. This feature could be utilized by using vellum paper (semi transparent) to act as an indication of their existence. It is about 100gsm in weight and is very similar to tracing paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment