20110322

Work Related Learning Progress

I havent been too successful in getting any work experience. I have had an interview with a professional photographer. A meeting I set up and arranged personally. I also went back to an old client who was happy to give me a bit of branding work that he is working on at the moment. However I was told this wasnt what I had to do. Really confusing. I am trying to get work and have emailed many companies in the area. Many of which I have not got any sort of response. The Bournemouth Echo got back to me saying that they will pass my inquiry onto their design and editorial department. I am going to ask a friend who works as a graphic designer if I can shadow him during his work as I feel I will learn more that way than just trying to pester people and get them to talk to me when they really don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment